1. Give clients even more than they expect. Surpass expectations for new clients and continue to provide customers with a WOW factor in 2009.
2. Deliver top quality work STAT. We vow to keep our client base small enough to deliver fast and furiously. We are there for clients 24/7, when everyone else has gone home for the night, the weekend, the holiday.
3. Design and implement ingenious ways to do more with less–less time, less people, less money. Execute flawlessly.
4. Nurture valuable contacts. Note we say ‘valuable’. We will continue to surround ourselves with passionate, intelligent professionals who we can help and who can help us.
Recently, we were laughing about all the folks suddenly coming out of the woodwork who were always too busy with more important things to offer insight/counsel/guidance/advise who are now ironically asking for our help.
On the brighter side, our colleague, Ann Higgins, owner of Utopia Communications, offered us her (very valuable) time, experience and expertise when we were getting our operation off the ground. Ann, may we thank you publicly, and promise to pass it on?
5. Get smart. This year, we vow to expand our education in all things PR–media (yippee), press, writing, selling and reaching the elusive customer.
Call us PollyAnna, but after seven glasses of champagne on NYE, we all voted to ignore cnnmoney.com this year and forge ahead with good karma and a positive message. Because somebody has to do it.