(Client links included below):
In today’s Internet media arena, a single timely and interesting article can be placed in a variety of marketing avenues to increase visibility, boost your reputation and attract new clients or patients.
For example, if you are a physician marketing your private practice, a well-timed, 500-word article about a healthcare topic in your medical specialty can win placement in several areas and immediately be seen by thousands of viewers such as:
- Your website blog
- Your medical practice Facebook and Twitter pages
- One or more AOL Patch site blogs in your target community
- Local health and wellness sections of geo–targeted print publications.
- External) blogs that focus on your topic (i.e. an article about alternative therapies for a chronic pain website).
- For healthcare professionals, the marketing departments at affiliated hospitals are eager to publish doctor-authored content on their own multi-channel social media outlets!
Keep in mind, here at MPW, we use these channels — and many others.
Content is still king. If you need help getting the word out about your small business, you’ve come to the right place.