Like it, use it, hate it or don’t even understand it, the marketing super-engine called ‘social media’ is not going away. In fact, it is picking up steam faster than any other marketing or public relations arsenal today. Through blogs, message boards, and online communities, consumers are reacting and speaking out about your product or service.
And you must know what in the world your market is saying–true or not, accurate or not, supportive or not.
Once you have up-to-the-minute feedback from the marketplace, you can adjust your marketing strategy accordingly.
But you can only do this if you know what’s being said about you. And while you’re at it—what’s being said about your key competitors?
MPW Communications now offers social media mining. On your behalf, we’ll peruse literally thousands of message boards, blogs, forums and websites to uncover real-time insight into the consumer opinions and perceptions of your company.
MPW Media Mining helps:
• Empower your marketing and sales team to fully understand how the market perceives your company and your products
• Discover specifically what consumers are saying about you
• Understand how the market perceives your direct competitors.
• Gain feedback on recent product or service additions or changes
• Gauge potential demand for new product or service offerings.
• Spot industry-specific consumer trends and needs
• Identify your most powerful critics and supporters